Junior Reunion Spring 2009

Everyone seen to be a lot more different from the look of old times. Some are much good looking some are cuter some became Casanova some are mommy (actually one honestly.) No until the time came can we finally touch the true meaning of "Time & tide wait for no man" I'm not the "no man" surely I felt a lot about it. Sometimes sad eventually, but mostly are the tears of joy & happiness after I had been through all that from last year or shall I say past ten years. ><... It's really a pity that I didn't bring my cam there. Man~~ What a waste of spending all that money for that bloody camera!! And the feeling even getting stronger after seeing that stupid pictures they sent me~ haha~ what a shame that we couldn't take a proper picture together, isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts