The Serenade

The Serenade
...I know I can feel you for a long time
but I just don't know where to find you
We may be only an ocean away
or too close that we even senseless when we were past by...
...I know you were there... I know...
so peaceful and graceful...
Not an ordinary man...
but like as my guardian angel...
tender is you love...

I... can't wait to get close to your chest and feel your heart beats...
can't wait to merge into your embrace...
with a long night... I called your name twice
with endless prose...
I never know how much I miss you...
No English phrases could describe that feeling nor Mandarin...
I just hope that you will be showing up sooner or later...
hope your ever existence...
Hope... or wish...?
It matters or does it?
Dream matters... love matters...
Calling you a thousand times would only led me to an utmost madness.
Shall I remain pretending that I don't care it at all?
Shall I keep pretending that alone is fine?
Shall I keep looking & get hurt by some other jerks?
End these all I'm praying thee...
End these with thy kiss...
and have me poisoned in it...

Comments

Popular Posts