Winter Serenade

Winter Serenade

Night fell, as I looked out the window. Rain dropped, as if the sky was crying for something unknown. The dark rain fell as the music of memory began to sing a song about a story untold. Sunday, this gloomy Sunday with no any blinks of sunlit. With smoky air, I was only dreaming. Everything seen so foggy and I was now in the warmest country of dream though there was raining coldly. Nothing could be as cruelty as you have ever heard of, and my awareness had become fainter and fainter.

Dream maker led me to the lake of fantasy and I saw the unicorns strolling around the bank, and narwhals roaming in the deep of sparkling lake. I jumped and I smiled with a feeling of satisfy. I flied with a pair of wings on my back, and soared to the end of dream. Stars were moving and twinkling with some planets that still unknown. What should we called them within a name? Chilling air awaken me with a kiss of freezing like a sharp knief. Thou walked over the street as I looked out the window, and watched people wandering about the street. Someone unknown that someone I’ve dreaming for. Something untold that something I’ve tried to get rid of. Sunday so clod and my heart as well. Nothing could explain my feeling right now on this very moment. The story untold which I dare not remind at all. Let'em flow away with the smocky air and vanished as the haze’s gone. With the first drop of sun from the sky fell upon. All shall fade with the flow of life and cast the ashes of memoir in it. Let gone...let gone...as the bell mourned in lower tone...

Comments

Popular Posts